
Escape to Paradise: Delhi's Hottest Hotel Awaits!
Escape to Paradise: Delhi’s Hottest Hotel Awaits! - A Seriously Honest Review (and a Maybe-Too-Enticing Offer)
Alright, folks, let's cut the marketing fluff. I'm back from a stay at "Escape to Paradise: Delhi's Hottest Hotel Awaits!" and I’m here to lay it all on the line: the good, the bad, and the surprisingly-delicious-buffet-style-paneer. Buckle up, because this isn’t your average fluffy hotel review. This is real, unfiltered… and hopefully, helpful.
First Impressions: The Grand Entrance (and My Slightly Awkward Check-in)
The "hottest hotel" claim? A bold one. Stepping in, you're greeted with that classic "OMG-luxury" vibe. Gleaming floors, gigantic chandeliers, and a lobby so vast you could probably host a small Bollywood movie shoot in it. My first impression? Whoa. Followed by a slightly panicked thought: "Do I look like I belong here?" (Answer: Probably not, but hey, I'm rolling with it.)
Quick Note on Accessibility (Important!):
Okay, so, let's get some important stuff out of the way. Accessibility: The hotel does seem to be making an effort. They have Elevator, Facilities for disabled guests, and they claimed to have Wheelchair accessible rooms, which is fantastic. But I didn't personally test all of this extensively, so I recommend contacting them directly to clarify exactly how accessible everything is. Always double-check! And for everything like Cash withdrawal, Currency exchange, Bicycle parking, Car park [free of charge], Car park [on-site], Car power charging station, I did find them on-site (bonus!).
Internet: My Love/Hate Relationship with Wi-Fi
Let's be real, in the modern world, Internet is not a luxury, it's a necessity. Thankfully, "Escape to Paradise" delivers on this front. Free Wi-Fi in all rooms! (Praise the travel gods!) And it ACTUALLY works. I mean, I was able to stream a movie, upload a ridiculous number of Instagram stories, and even video call my cat (don't judge). I was able to connect easily to Internet [LAN]. Wi-Fi in public areas was also strong too. BUT, I’d say that this depends on the room, and for this, you can consider Extra long bed.
Cleanliness & Safety: Surviving a Pandemic in Style
Look, Covid-19 has messed things up. So, I’m extra picky about safety these days. “Escape to Paradise” doesn’t disappoint. Anti-viral cleaning products, Daily disinfection in common areas, Hand sanitizer everywhere (bless!), Rooms sanitized between stays, Safe dining setup, and Staff trained in safety protocol. They take it seriously. I also liked the fact that there was Breakfast takeaway service. However, there are some things that should be improved like Rooms sanitized between stays, but it's expected. As an aside, if you're neurotic like me, you can also request Room sanitization opt-out available, which is pretty nifty.
The Rooms: Opulence, with a Tiny Quirks
My room was… fancy. Like, really fancy. We’re talking Air conditioning, Air conditioning in public area, Alarm clock, Bathrobes, Bathtub, Blackout curtains, Closet, Coffee/tea maker, Complimentary tea, Daily housekeeping, Desk, Extra long bed, Free bottled water, Hair dryer, In-room safe box, Internet access – wireless (and it was fast!), Ironing facilities, Laptop workspace, Linens, Mini bar, Mirror, Non-smoking, On-demand movies, Private bathroom, Reading light, Refrigerator, Satellite/cable channels, Seating area, Separate shower/bathtub, Shower, Slippers, Smoke detector, Socket near the bed, Sofa, Soundproofing, Telephone, Toiletries, Towels, Umbrella, Visual alarm, Wake-up service, Wi-Fi [free], and a Window that opens. The Interconnecting room(s) available is also a plus point. The Additional toilet was also a treat!
Okay, now for the honesty. The Bathrobes were ridiculously fluffy. I got lost in one for a good ten minutes. The Bathrooms were all marble, but the shower pressure was a little weak and the Bathroom phone was a nice touch to add a bit of humour in this. And my room, it didn't have a Scale and that disappointed me. But hey, overall? Luxurious. I slept like a baby, which is saying something, because I’m usually a terrible sleeper.
Dining, Drinking, and Snacking: My Stomach’s Adventure
This is where things get interesting. “Escape to Paradise” boasts a plethora of dining options. Let's dive in!
- The Breakfast Buffet (The Legend): Okay, buckle up. This is the highlight. Think mountains of pastries, a live dosa station (best dosa of my life, honestly), fresh fruit, a dizzying array of Indian and Western breakfast treats. And coffee. Glorious, caffeine-fueled coffee. The Breakfast [buffet], Asian breakfast, Breakfast service, International cuisine in restaurant, Vegetarian restaurant, Western breakfast, were so tempting… Honestly, I went back for seconds (and thirds).
- Restaurants & Bars: There's the main Restaurants, of course, specializing in Asian cuisine in restaurant, International cuisine in restaurant, Soup in restaurant, Salad in restaurant, Desserts in restaurant. And then there’s the cool Bar with Happy hour. Oh, and they had Poolside bar too, and I liked grabbing a drink while I was taking a swim in the Swimming pool [outdoor]. I also didn't miss the Coffee shop. I’m a sucker for a good cocktail at Happy hour, (and yes, they served some amazing stuff!), and they had a Bottle of water, which is essential. I also tried Desserts in restaurant and it was great.
- Room Service (Bless Them): 24-hour room service? Yes, please! After a long day of, well, existing, there's something glorious about ordering comfort food in your bathrobe.
- Quick Bites: The Snack bar came in handy for a quick bite.
Things to Do, Ways to Relax (and My Thoughts on the Spa)
Okay, this is where "Escape to Paradise" really shines. They’ve got it all.
- The Spa (Worth It!): The spa is a sanctuary. I splurged on a massage, and it was pure bliss. The Body scrub was especially lovely, and even though Body wrap isn't my favorite, it was good. It had Sauna, Spa, Spa/sauna, and Steamroom too. I was seriously considering moving in permanently.
- Swimming Pool: Forget the stresses of the day. The pool with a gorgeous Pool with view area, it's a perfect spot to unwind, and they also have the Swimming pool!
- Fitness Center: If you're into that sort of thing (and I am not, but I went!), they have a well-equipped Fitness center and even a Gym/fitness.
- Other fun stuff: Even if I wasn't in the mood to spa, the Foot bath, and I noticed a Shrine.
Services and Conveniences: The Little Things That Make a Difference
- Concierge: Helpful and efficient. They sorted out taxis, restaurant reservations, and even found me a decent tailor.
- Daily housekeeping: My room was always spotless.
- Doorman: Always there with a smile and a helping hand.
- Cashless payment service was also a great addition.
- Laundry service: Because let's face it, washing your own clothes on vacation is a massive buzzkill.
- Car park [on-site]: Which is amazing, so you can consider Car park [free of charge] too!
- Convenience store: For those midnight snack emergencies.
- Doctor/nurse on call, First aid kit: Although as an introvert, I didn't need it, it was still great to see it there.
For the Kids (and the Parents):
They didn't skimp out! Babysitting service, Family/child friendly, Kids facilities, Kids meal, are the features that I have noticed.
Getting Around
Airport transfer is a bonus too!
The Not-So-Perfect Bits:
Okay, time for the honest-to-goodness downsides.
- Minor Scratches: I noticed some minor cosmetic imperfections in my room, but nothing major. (I'm nitpicking here).
**Overall Verdict: Should You Escape to Paradise
Phu Quoc Paradise: Stunning 3-Bedroom Villa Awaits! (S11505)
Hotel O Hotel Feel Inn: My Delhi Disaster (and Occasional Delight) - A Messy Itinerary
Okay, buckle up, buttercups. Because what follows isn't your slick, Instagram-perfect travel diary. This is the real, unfiltered, jet-lagged truth of my Delhi adventure, bookended by…well, the Hotel O Hotel Feel Inn, which, let's just say, lived up to its inn part.
Day 1: Arrival - Delhi Doesn't Mess Around
Morning (5:00 AM - 9:00 AM): LANDING. OH. GOD. The air wasn't thick, it was practically chewy. And the noise? A symphony of horns, shouted conversations, and what I swear was a rogue tuk-tuk engine attempting to eat my luggage. Found my driver (bless him, he looked as bewildered as I felt) and survived the drive to Hotel O.
Hotel O Initial Impressions: The lobby smelled vaguely of incense and desperation. Check-in? A delightful ballet of forms, signatures, and the inevitable "Sir, do you want premium Wi-Fi, sir?" (Spoiler alert: yes. Desperately.) The room? Clean-ish. The AC? A lifesaver.
Emotional Reaction: I was already sweating, already overwhelmed, and already questioning all my life choices that led me to this exact moment.
Mid-Morning (9:00 AM - 12:00 PM): Attempted, and failed, to sleep off the jet lag. Kept hearing the constant hum of activity. This isn't a hotel, it's a hive. Stumbled downstairs for breakfast.
- Breakfast Debacle: The breakfast buffet was a sensory minefield. Samosas were calling my name. A slightly sad-looking fruit platter. The coffee? Drinkable, but not good. I also may have accidentally taken a piece of bread intended for someone else. Awkward.
Afternoon (12:00 PM - 6:00 PM): Tried venturing out. Failed. Monumental.
- Destination: Humayun's Tomb (Attempt #1): Google Maps lied. The traffic was INSANE. My driver, bless his heart, looked like he was auditioning for a demolition derby. We almost made it to the Tomb…almost. But then…a cow. Blocking the entire road. I kid you not.
- Quirky Observation: Cows. They're everywhere. Staring at you. Judging you. I swear one winked.
- Emotional Reaction: I was defeated. Humiliated. Defeated by a cow. I retreated back to Hotel O, feeling like a shriveled raisin of a tourist.
Evening (6:00 PM - onwards): Ordered room service (dhal makhani, because why not?). Watched Bollywood on TV (with subtitles, obviously). Eventually passed out.
Day 2: Delhi, Take Two (And Maybe Three)
- Morning (7:00 AM - 10:00 AM): This time, I woke up feeling a sense of purpose. More determined. Breakfast, a repeat of yesterday’s, but with a strategic application of that sad fruit platter. No more bread-stealing, I swear.
- Mid-Morning (10:00 AM - 1:00 PM): YES! Humayun's Tomb, FINALLY! It was stunning. Beautiful. But the heat…dear sweet baby Jesus, the heat. I swear I saw mirages. And I almost fainted. Took a lot of pictures, though!
- Destination: Humayun's Tomb (Success!): The architecture was breathtaking. The gardens were lush (despite the oppressive dryness). Found a shady spot and tried to absorb the history, which was, quite frankly, a lot to process.
- Emotional Reaction: Awe, followed by exhaustion, followed by the urgent need for water.
- Quirky Observation: The pigeons. So many pigeons. They are probably judging me as well.
- Afternoon (1:00 PM - 5:00 PM): New Delhi. Decided a rickshaw adventure was in order. Bad idea.
- Destination: Central Delhi (a.k.a. The Rickshaw Rhapsody of Regret): The rickshaw ride was…intense. The driver had a taste for speed, and traffic rules were…suggestions. I clung on for dear life, dodging buses and stray dogs. My face was plastered with the grime. The air was a smoggy, swirling cocktail.
- The Red Fort (a quick peek): Briefly saw the Red Fort. Briefly, because the sheer volume of people was overwhelming and I swear I nearly lost a sandal.
- Emotional Reaction: Pure terror. Followed by a wave of…well, I wouldn't say enjoyment, exactly, but a weird, adrenaline-fueled appreciation for the chaos of it all.
- Evening (5:00 PM - onwards): Back to Hotel O. This time, I ordered EVERYTHING from room service. Samosas for days. The dhal makhani was never better. Watched more Bollywood and fell asleep mid-movie.
Day 3: The Calm Before the Departure
- Morning (8:00 AM - 10:00 AM): A truly relaxed breakfast. Ate everything off the buffet. Contemplated requesting a room with a better view.
- Mid-Morning (10:00 AM - 1:00 PM): Finally, felt like I have more energy to deal with. Shopping!
- Destination: Local Market and Chandni Chowk (attempt): I started in a smaller market and this went well. But the Chandni Chowk? Whoa boy.
- Quirky Observation: The sheer variety of items for sale! From beautiful silk scarves to knock-off designer handbags, the market was a feast for the eyes. You could easily get lost there.
- Chandni Chowk: A sensory overload : I saw the most beautiful fabrics, spices, and jewelry. I also had to navigate a sea of people, rickshaws, and food stalls. It's a must-see, but be prepared.
- Emotional Reaction: Exhilarated and Exhausted, it was one heck of an experience. But that place is a sensory overload.
- Afternoon (1:00 PM - 5:00 PM): Restorative tea. Back at the hotel. Decided to just take it easy.
- Evening (5:00 PM - onwards): Almost time to leave! Final meal!
Day 4: Departure - (With a Grain of Salt and a Lot of Memories)
- Morning (5:00 AM): Woke up, feeling strangely…sad? The chaos, the noise, the heat…I was starting to miss it.
- Morning (6:00 AM): Check-out. The staff at the Hotel O were mostly very kind.
- Morning (7:00 AM): Delhi airport. A whole other adventure. But, hey, I survived.
- Emotional Reaction: A bittersweet mix of relief and nostalgia as I boarded that plane.
Final Thoughts on Hotel O Hotel Feel Inn (and Delhi Itself):
Hotel O? It was…adequate. Not fancy, but clean. And the AC was a godsend. The location was convenient enough, though the noise levels and general chaos made it an adventure in itself. Delhi? It's a whirlwind. It's messy. It's overwhelming. But it's also vibrant, fascinating, and unforgettable. I'll definitely be back. Maybe. After a long, long nap. And a detox juice cleanse. And a serious session of meditation. But yes, definitely. I'll be back. Maybe!
Escape to Paradise: Bogor's Best Syariah Guesthouse Awaits!
Escape to Paradise: Delhi’s… Well, Let's See… Hottest Hotel? (Maybe!) – Your Surprisingly Unfiltered FAQs
So, is Escape to Paradise actually *paradise*? Because, you know, Delhi.
Alright, truth time. Paradise? Bold claim. My expectations? Slightly higher than the Delhi smog on a bad day. Look, it's… nice. The lobby is definitely swanky, like, "Instagram influencer taking 50 selfies" swanky. But then you get hit with the inevitable: the *Delhi*. Which means, dust, horns, and the lingering aroma of… something (that varies). I swear, one time I stepped out of the hotel and a cow looked at me judgingly. So, paradise? Not quite. But it's a pretty good escape *from* the utter chaos, which, honestly, is half the battle.
And now I'm thinking about cows... Maybe I need a vacation *from* my vacation.
What's the food like? Because Indian food is a serious commitment.
The food... mixed bag, much like my digestive system after a week of "trying everything." The breakfast buffet is a *monster*. So many choices! You've got your dosas, your parathas, eggs every which way. It’s beautiful, overwhelming… and after a few days, honestly, a little monotonous. (And the coffee? Don't get me started. Weak, luke-warm betrayal in a cup.)
But then! Then you find the little gems. The *dhaba* style food at the in-house restaurant? Absolutely incredible. One night, I ordered the butter chicken, and… I swear, I could have climbed Everest after that. It was that good. Okay fine, I’m getting hungry thinking about it.
Is the service good? Because you know how some places… just aren't.
Okay, here’s the rollercoaster ride of the service: Generally, they’re *trying*. Staff are usually polite, incredibly eager to please, but… sometimes the wires get crossed. One time, I asked for extra towels. I got… three sets of towels. And a fruit basket. I didn’t even *want* a fruit basket! Bless their hearts, right?
And then there was the time I tried to order room service at 2 am after fighting jet lag. The guy on the phone sounded so genuinely confused. "Madam... you want *what*?" It took 20 minutes and a lot of repeating myself, but eventually, I got my samosas. Which, by the way, were glorious. (Maybe exhaustion makes food taste better? Who knows.)
Just... be patient. And maybe learn a few basic Hindi phrases. It helps.
What about the rooms? Are they clean and comfy?
The rooms? They're… good. Cleanish. Honestly, after dodging rickshaws and breathing in pollution all day, anywhere that doesn't resemble a dumpster fire is an upgrade. The beds are comfortable. The air conditioning is a *godsend*. You get those little mini-bar snacks which i ALWAYS overindulge in. The bathrooms? Decent. Water pressure? Sometimes a trickle, sometimes a tsunami. Again, Delhi.
My biggest complaint? The noise. Even with the windows closed, you can still hear the street. HONK! HONK! HONK! Sleep with earplugs. Trust me.
Is the pool area actually *relaxing*? Or is it packed?
Okay, the pool. This is Where I had the most trouble. One time, I wanted some relaxing time. The pool *looks* beautiful. Photos? Gorgeous! But in reality... a bit chaotic. Kids splashing. People loudly chatting on their phones. Sunbeds crammed together. I’m not the best with crowds anyway, but i got it, you know? Its supposed to cool down, and relax everyone. I tried to get there before everyone else. Got myself a nice spot, relaxed. Then… a screaming child. Followed by his parents taking *endless* selfies. With *me* in the background. My zen? Completely shattered.
So, relaxing? Depends on your tolerance. I’d suggest going early, before the masses descend. Or, y’know, just embrace the chaos and start taking your own selfies.
Are there any hidden costs or fees I should know about?
Ah, the hidden fees. Okay, so it's not as bad as some places, but always check those receipts! They’ll try to upsell you on everything. Mini-bar? Expensive. Laundry? Pricey. The Wi-Fi? Sometimes it works, most times it doesn't, probably a fee.
My advice? Bargain relentlessly. Stock up on snacks from the corner store. And embrace the fact that you'll probably end up spending more than you originally budgeted. It's just part of the Delhi experience.
How far is it from the main attractions?
Depends on what you mean by "main attractions"! The location is... okay. Not *ideal* for everything, you'll need to rely on taxis, auto-rickshaws (hold on tight!), or the metro (which can be an adventure in itself). Traffic is a beast. Seriously, the traffic deserves its own FAQ. (Maybe I'll write one.)
Plan your journeys. Factor in extra time. Accept that you will get stuck. And bring a good book. Or, you know, a podcast. Or five.
Would you stay there again? Honest answer!
Hmm… That's a tough one. Would I *choose* it over, say, a remote Himalayan retreat? No, probably not. But if I was looking for a decent hotel in Delhi, centrally located enough, and didn’t want to break the bank *too* much, escaping the noise and heat? Yeah. I'd probably go back. Because despite the imperfections, despite the noise, despite the sometimes-confusing service, there’s something… endearing about it. It’s a product of its place, and it delivers a taste of luxury within the chaos. Plus, the butter chicken. That aloneEscape To Inns

