Unveiling Tashkent's Hidden Gem: Art Plaza Hotel's Luxury Awaits!

Art Plaza Hotel Tashkent Uzbekistan

Art Plaza Hotel Tashkent Uzbekistan

Unveiling Tashkent's Hidden Gem: Art Plaza Hotel's Luxury Awaits!

Unveiling Tashkent's Hidden Gem: Art Plaza Hotel's Luxury Awaits! - A Review That's Actually Real (and Maybe a Little Crazy)

Okay, folks, let's talk Art Plaza Hotel in Tashkent. Forget the glossy brochures and the perfectly posed TripAdvisor photos. I'm here to give you the REAL scoop, the messy truth, the… ahem… honest-to-goodness experience. Buckle up, buttercups. This is gonna be a ride.

(Disclaimer: My standards are high. I like a good hotel, but I'm also a bit of a neurotic traveler. So take my ramblings with a grain of salt… or a whole salt lick, depending on how I felt that day.)

First Impressions & Accessibility:

Right, so, getting to the Art Plaza. Easy peasy, lemon squeezy! Airport transfer (thank god - more on that later). Airport transfer available? YES! Godsend after a long flight, especially if you're like me and your brain feels like scrambled eggs by the time you land. Speaking of scrambled eggs, the elevator was a glorious sight. Important for anyone who struggles with stairs. And the facilities for disabled guests? They’re there. I'm not fully disabled myself, but I noticed wide doorways and what seemed to be accessible rooms. Important stuff, right? Access, covered.

The Room: Where the Dream (Sometimes) Dies (Happily):

Okay, the room. Breathe in. Exhale. It was… nice. REALLY nice. Let’s get down to brass tacks: Air conditioning? Check. (THANK GOD because Tashkent can get hot). Free Wi-Fi in all rooms! Praise the internet gods! Essential for those of us addicted to scrolling. Free Wi-Fi in general? Double check! Internet access – wireless, Internet access – LAN? Yup. They've got you covered. Although, sometimes the signal was a bit, shall we say, sporadic. But hey, it’s Central Asia, not Silicon Valley. We're dealing with miracles here!

What else? Bathrobes, slippers, complimentary tea, coffee/tea maker, free bottled water. These small luxuries? They matter. They make you feel pampered. The bed was huge. Like, extra long bed huge. I could have comfortably built a fort in there. The blackout curtains? Absolute life-savers for those late-night… uh… adjustments to my sleep schedule. (Let's just leave it at that.) Soundproofing? Pretty good. Didn’t hear anything of the street.

Now, let's talk about the details (and the occasional imperfection). The bathroom? Lovely. Separate shower/bathtub? Yep. The hair dryer? Functional, but maybe bring your own, just in case. And my OCD almost went into overdrive with the fact they had slippers, but the bathroom had a slight issue with the drainage. Minor things, but hey! It’s real life!

Dining, Drinking, and Snacking: Food, Glorious Food (Mostly):

Alright, the food! This is where things took a turn from "pleasant" to "potentially addictive." Starting with Breakfast [buffet]? Solid. Asian breakfast, Western breakfast? Got ‘em! They really went for a global experience. There was a whole station dedicated to fruits, and I was practically living off that thing. But the real hero of this story? The Coffee/tea in restaurant! It was… pretty good. Sometimes great. Never awful. That's what matters!

I did manage to eat at the restaurants. A la carte in restaurant, they had the menu to fit every taste. International cuisine in restaurant, Asian cuisine in restaurant, and a decent Vegetarian restaurant for all my plant-based friends. The bottle of water? Refilled at every meal, a nice touch. I hear they have a poolside bar, but I didn’t venture that far, sadly. The Snack bar saved me more than once, especially after those long days of sightseeing. They also had room service [24-hour].

Poolside Paradise (Almost):

Now, about that swimming pool [outdoor]: It was beautiful. Truly. That pool with view? Gorgeous. I'm talking postcard-worthy. I envisioned myself there, floating in the sun, but you know what? I ended up spending more time exploring the city. But, from what I saw, it was a winner. The sauna, spa, and steamroom? All available, but I sadly did not make time for them. Regret.

Wellness & Relaxation (Or My Attempt at It):

The fitness center was there, gleaming, and I… well, I glanced at it. A lot. The thought of a massage was extremely tempting, but in the end, I opted for more eating. And more sleeping. And more internet. I was too busy being a lazy tourist.

Cleanliness & Safety: All That Glitters (Mostly is Clean):

Okay, serious stuff. This is important. The Anti-viral cleaning products were a relief, especially with the current climate. The Daily disinfection in common areas was reassuring. I saw Hand sanitizer everywhere. The Staff trained in safety protocol. They did make me feel safe. The Smoke alarms were there. The Front desk [24-hour] meant I could pester them with my questions at any time.

Services & Conveniences: They Thought of Everything (Almost):

Daily housekeeping? Immaculate. The Concierge was helpful. Currency exchange, Cash withdrawal, Dry cleaning, Laundry service – all there. The Luggage storage was heaven-sent. However, you won't be able to bring Pets. And you won't see Car power charging station there.

For the Kids (If You Have 'Em):

They have Babysitting service. Family/child friendly? Seemed like it. And they had some Kids facilities.

Getting Around the City:

Airport transfer was a must! Taxi service! Sorted. They had Car park [free of charge], Car park [on-site]. I'm not a driver though, so that was not a high priority.

Bottom Line (The Messy Truth):

The Art Plaza Hotel? It's pretty darn good. It's not perfect (nothing ever is!), but it's got its heart in the right place. The staff are friendly, the rooms are comfortable, and the food is… well, it's food! More importantly, it's a safe, clean, and convenient base for exploring the wonders of Tashkent.

My Quirky Observation: The sheer amount of effort the staff put into making your stay pleasant was impressive. Like, they really wanted you to have a good time. I’ve rarely seen that level of commitment.

My Emotional Reaction: I was sad to leave. Seriously. It felt… like a home away from home.

My Rambling Recommendation: Book it. Just book it.


Unveiling Tashkent's Hidden Gem: Art Plaza Hotel's Luxury Awaits! - Your Special Offer!

Tired of the same old boring hotel experiences? Crave a taste of Central Asian charm with a touch of modern luxury?

Book your stay at Art Plaza Hotel in Tashkent TODAY and receive:

  • 15% OFF your room rate! (Because who doesn't love a deal?)
  • A complimentary upgrade to a room with a view! (Imagine waking up to the stunning Tashkent scenery!)
  • Free daily breakfast! (Fuel up for your adventures with our delicious buffet!)
  • Early check-in and late check-out (subject to availability)! (Because you deserve more time to relax!)
  • Free Wi-Fi AND a 20% Discount on Spa services! (Because you have to take care of your relaxation time)

But that's not all!

  • Enjoy a dedicated concierge service to help you with tours, transportation, and any other requests!
  • Explore the heart of Tashkent with easy access to major attractions, cultural sites, and vibrant markets!
  • Experience the genuine warmth and hospitality of the Art Plaza Hotel staff!

Don't miss out on this limited-time offer!

Click here to book your unforgettable Tashkent experience now! [Insert Booking Link Here - or make it up!]

P.S. Don't forget to explore the city! Tashkent is a hidden gem, waiting to be discovered. And the Art Plaza Hotel is the perfect place to start your adventure! Be sure to try the local food (it's amazing!), and be prepared to be amazed by the friendliness of the people. You'll NOT regret it!

(Offer valid for stays booked within the next 30 days. Subject to availability.)

Escape to Paradise: Srinadi Guest House Awaits in Bali!

Book Now

Art Plaza Hotel Tashkent Uzbekistan

Art Plaza Hotel Tashkent Uzbekistan

Okay, buckle up, buttercups, because we're about to dive headfirst into a Tashkent trip planned (loosely) around the Art Plaza Hotel. This isn't your perfectly polished, "bullet points and timings" kind of itinerary. This is the raw, unfiltered truth of someone who loves to ramble, gets distracted by dust motes, and probably cries at sunsets.

The "Art Plaza Hotel & Beyond (Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Chaos)" – Tashkent, Uzbekistan

Day 1: Arrival, Wonder, and the Deep Dive into Uzbek Hospitality (with bonus jet lag)

  • Morning (or at least, what passes for morning after 20 hours of travel):
    • Arrival, Tashkent International Airport. Oh, the airport! It was a whirlwind. Customs felt a little… thorough. They were very interested in my collection of vintage Uzbek postcards (don't ask). Finally, freedom! The driver from the Art Plaza Hotel was a lifesaver. He had a smile as wide as the Samarkand Registan and somehow understood my desperate pleas for coffee. Score one for Uzbek politeness.
    • The Art Plaza Hotel: First Impressions. The lobby is… well, it's art-filled. Hence the name, I suppose. (Duh, me.) It's got this slightly faded grandeur, a beautiful mix of old-school charm and modern touches. Kind of like me! Check-In time, It was all smooth sailing, until the desk clerk, bless her heart, tries to sell me a tour I already booked somewhere else. A momentary panic, followed by a rush of sympathetic giggles on both sides.
    • Room Reconnaissance: My room… oh, the room. I didn't get what I booked, but it's absolutely charming in its own way, with a view of… well, I'm not quite sure what it's a view of, but it's definitely Tashkent. I dump my luggage, attempt a shower (water pressure: questionable, but the hot water is heaven-sent), and promptly crash on the (surprisingly comfortable) bed. Jet lag is a beast.
    • Lunch at the Hotel Restaurant: I was starving, like, eat-a-horse-and-then-another-horse starving. The food was… interesting. There was this amazing chicken soup, and the bread was practically a religious experience. But the plov (Uzbek pilaf) was a bit heavy for my currently-battered stomach. I swear, I ate half a loaf of bread just because it was there. The waiter, a sweet young man named Murad, kept refilling my water glass. Bless him. He looked like he was used to dealing with tourists like me.
  • Afternoon: Exploring the City (…and surviving the heat)
    • Chorsu Bazaar - A Sensory Overload: Okay, this place is… intense. I mean, intense. A riot of colors, smells, and sounds. Mountains of spices, shimmering silks, mountains of fresh produce. I got completely lost (several times) and almost bought a hat made from… I'm not entirely sure. The chaos was overwhelming, but in the best possible way. The sheer energy of it was intoxicating. The heat was also, well, hot. I bought a bottle of water, which I instantly drank. Then, another. And another.
    • Khast Imam Complex: The architectural majesty of this place almost made me forget about how tired I was. Stunning. Absolutely stunning. The library alone… wow. I felt small, humbled, and incredibly grateful. The breeze was the only thing that kept me from turning into a puddle of sweat.
    • Dinner Crisis and Hotel Rescue: By the time I got back to the hotel, I was starting to fade again!. I was so utterly exhausted and my feet felt like they had been on a marathon. I went back to the room and ordered room service, simple the best decision so far.

Day 2: Diving Deeper (…and Maybe Avoiding Plov for a Day)

  • Morning: The Metro's Magnificent Mystery:

    • Breakfast at the Hotel: The breakfast spread was decent. Not as mind-blowing as the soup, but totally acceptable. I swear, I saw a woman trying to sneak an entire croissant into her bag. I nearly did the same.
    • Metro Madness: The Tashkent Metro is famous for its elaborate station architecture. I can confirm the hype. It's like stepping into a palace. The stations are beautiful. A little bit of Soviet grandeur (and a healthy dose of marble). Took some pictures. Took a LOT of pictures. I was feeling a little bit like a spy at one point.
    • Navigating the Metro: Note to self: Learn some basic Russian (or Uzbek) before next time. I managed to bumble my way through, mostly relying on gestures and the kindness of strangers. Uzbekistanis are ridiculously helpful. Really.
  • Afternoon: Museums, Markets, and Mid-Afternoon Meltdowns

    • The State Museum of History of Uzbekistan: This was a must-do. I am a sucker for history. The exhibits offered a fascinating glimpse into the country's rich past. The history of the country is very interesting, or at least in that way.
    • A Temporary Loss of Self-Control: It was hot again. Really, really hot. I'm talking sweat-dripping-down-your-back hot. I wandered into a local market, just for the experience, and quickly spiraled into a sugar-fueled rampage. I bought all sorts of sweets. Absolutely no regrets.
    • The Evening:* I found this restaurant that I had to try, by word of mouth: the "Bazaar". I will tell you that it certainly lived up to the hype. I almost didn't eat anything, as it was only after a few hours of walking around, the dinner itself was the only thing that brought that day to an end. Amazing.

Day 3: The Grand Finale (Before the Long Flight Home)

  • Morning: Last Bites, Last Glimpses

    • Breakfast, the Sequel: Okay, the hotel breakfast is growing on me. The coffee is passable (crucial).
    • Packing (or The Art of Cramming): Sigh. The dreaded packing! I always overpack. I always buy more things than I have room for. I swear, I need a suitcase that's literally a black hole.
    • Final Walk Around the Area: It was a perfect morning, and I walked around the local area to take a last look. I bought some sweets to bring back home.
  • Afternoon/Evening: Departure and Reflections

    • Farewell Lunch: One last meal. This time, I went for the soup, the bread, and tried the plov… again. Okay, it was better today. Maybe I'd finally adjusted.
    • The Airport Shuffle: The airport, again. Customs, again (less thorough this time, thankfully). Saying goodbye to this beautiful country.
    • The Realization: That trip was a mess, a wonderful, beautiful, chaotic mess. And I wouldn't have traded it for the world.

Final Musings:

  • The Art Plaza Hotel: It's a great base. Comfortable, convenient, and the staff are lovely. It's not perfect, but that's what makes it real.
  • Uzbekistan: Go. Just go. Embrace the chaos, the heat, the incredible people, and the amazing food. Don't worry about the perfect itinerary. Just get lost, wander, and let the experience wash over you. You won't regret it. Except maybe the jet lag. And possibly the excessive plov consumption. But still, go. You have to.
  • Me: I need a vacation from my vacation. But I'd go back in a heartbeat.

Okay, that’s the messy, honest, and (hopefully) entertaining account of my Tashkent adventure. Now, if you’ll excuse me, I’m going to go eat some more bread. (And possibly cry a little, just because.)

Escape to Paradise: Capital O Posada Del Pescador Awaits in Magical Jocotepec!

Book Now

Art Plaza Hotel Tashkent Uzbekistan

Art Plaza Hotel Tashkent Uzbekistan

Okay, spill the tea! Is the Art Plaza Hotel *really* as luxurious as it sounds? I mean, Tashkent...luxury? Is this a mirage I'm hallucinating from the desert sun?

Look, let's be real. I went in expecting… well, let's just say my expectations weren't exactly sky-high. Tashkent isn’t exactly known for glitz and glamour, you know? More bustling bazaars and Soviet-era architecture, which, hey, I love! But LUXURY?! Yeah, I was skeptical. But oh. My. Goodness. From the moment I walked in, well… *sigh*. The lobby? Forget that hotel lobby smell of stale air and sadness. This was a symphony of polished marble, plush velvet, and these… *chandeliers* that could probably fund a small nation. (Okay, maybe a really tiny nation). So, yes. Yes, it's luxurious. Like, "I might accidentally start referring to myself as royalty" luxurious. It's a bit overwhelming at first, actually. Like you’re waiting for a butler to appear and ask, "Tea, my liege?" And honestly? You *kinda* wish one would.

What about the rooms? Pictures always lie. Did they actually *look* like the photos, or was it a bait-and-switch with some aggressively floral bedspreads?

Alright, alright, I'll admit it. I'm a sucker for a good photo. And the Art Plaza's photos were gorgeous. But the *rooms*... they were even better. Seriously! And no, no aggressively floral bedspreads. Thank the travel gods. Think… spacious, elegant, and with a view that actually *took your breath away*. My room overlooked the city, and at sunset? Forget about it. I almost cried (happy tears, mind you) just looking at the colours. The beds were like sinking into a cloud, seriously. I’m pretty sure I could have slept for a week straight, and I almost did. The only downside? Leaving the room! It was that good. I literally considered canceling all my other Tashkent plans and just staying there for the whole trip. Totally unreasonable, but the urge was strong. And the bathroom? Marble, again. More marble than I’ve ever seen in one place, and a giant soaking tub. I’m now ruined for all other hotel bathrooms forever.

The food – always a gamble in a new place! Was the hotel restaurant worth it, or a tourist trap serving overpriced… dumplings? (Because, dumplings, I love them, but I also want more than just those!)

Okay, the food! This is where my inner food critic (who, let's be honest, is often just "hungry me") gets *very* excited. The hotel restaurant? Oh, it's totally worth it. Yes, they have dumplings (thank goodness!), but they're like, gourmet dumplings. Seriously, everything was amazing. Fresh ingredients, beautifully presented, and the flavours… *chef's kiss*. I ate so much plov (the national rice dish) that I think I gained five pounds. Zero regrets. And the breakfast buffet? Forget about it. A spread that could feed a small army, with everything from fresh fruit to pastries to… well, more dumplings! I swear, I dreamed about that breakfast for weeks after I left. And get this... the staff were so incredibly friendly. Like, genuinely happy to help. I even asked the waiter for a recommendation and, I'm not kidding, he knew *everything* about the menu and every region the ingredients came from. Impeccable. Absolutely impeccable. Okay, now I'm craving Uzbek food again. Damn you, Art Plaza!
*Wait, speaking of waiters…*
Okay, so here's a little story. I tried to order a glass of wine one evening. I’m not a wine expert, okay? Barely know a Merlot from a… well, something else red, I guess. Asked the waiter for a suggestion, and he actually *guided me* through the wine list, explaining everything...the tannins, the notes, the whole shebang. And then... he poured me a tiny taster to make sure I liked it! I mean, come on! That level of service is just...unheard of in my life. I'm not sure how I'm going to go back to normal life after this.

What about the location? Is it central, or are you stuck in some remote corner of the city, dependent on expensive taxis?

The location is fantastic! Perfectly central. You can walk to a bunch of the main sights, like the Chorsu Bazaar (OMG, the colours and smells!), the Amir Timur Square, and the… well, just a bunch of cool stuff. Even when I needed to take a taxi, it was super easy to get one and they weren't ridiculously priced. No more feeling like you're stranded, which is a big win, especially when you're tired and just want a place to rest your weary feet. So yes, location: spot on. Plus, the surrounding area felt safe and enjoyable to walk around.

Were there any downsides? Anything that wasn't perfect? Come on, spill the dirt!

Okay, okay, I'll keep it real. No place is perfect. So yes, there were a few minor, relatively insignificant, tiny issues. (I'm a bit of a nitpicker, I guess. Forgive me!)
* **The Gym:** The gym… well, it was a bit small. And the equipment felt a tad...basic. But hey, who am I kidding? I wasn't going to the gym anyway! Too much amazing food to be eaten!
* **The Wifi:** The Wi-Fi… was sometimes a bit temperamental. Not a deal-breaker, but occasionally, I had to do the whole "turn it off and on again" thing. You know the drill. But hey, it gave me an excuse to actually *look* at the view from my window instead of staring at my phone endlessly!
* **My Wallet**: I’m not going to lie, it’s not the *cheapest* hotel in Tashkent. But in all honesty, the quality of service and the overall experience definitely justify the price. I'm already planning my return visit and started saving up. Maybe the only real issue was I didn't stay long enough. Now that's a downside!

Would you go back? Honestly. After all this gushing, would you actually stay there again?

ARE YOU KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW?! Absolutely, unequivocally, YES! In a heartbeat. I’ve already started checking flight prices! I can’t wait. It’s more than just a hotel; it's an *experience*. A luxurious, delicious, and utterly memorable experience. I’m still having vivid dreams about that breakfast buffet. So, yeah, I’m going back. And if you’re even remotely considering it, just do it. You won't regret it. Unless you hate being pampered, in which case, you're probably a robot and I have no use for you. (Kidding! …mostly). Book it now! Before I take the last room and go back for good!Hotelish

Art Plaza Hotel Tashkent Uzbekistan

Art Plaza Hotel Tashkent Uzbekistan

Art Plaza Hotel Tashkent Uzbekistan

Art Plaza Hotel Tashkent Uzbekistan